Stokes Evans Limited has earned Certified Woman Owned Small Business status from the Small Business Administration. Contacting officers may find current information about WOSB sole-source and set-aside rules on the SBA WOSB web page or by clicking the button below.
- Stokes Evans Limited, Inc.
- DUNS: 800121449
- UIE: HBQ9QBV97NK5
- CAGE: 4RUE2
GSA Prime Contract
Stokes Evans has experience delivering high-impact services through our Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract issued by the General Services Administration and other vehicles. The MAS program allows Stokes Evans to offer a full range of management consulting services to improve federal agency mission performance, customer engagement, and use of technology.
Stokes Evans possesses the necessary expertise to facilitate transformational agency responses to new mandates, rising citizen expectations, and emerging challenges such as the President’s Management Agenda; IT supply chain security; cybersecurity; bio-preparedness and response; hybrid work environments; acquisition reform; and workforce engagement and development.
Primary NAICS Codes
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541720 – Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541714 – Research and Development in Biotechnology
- 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences